SKHOOP’s Original Skirt is where it all started. One extremely cold winter morning in 1999, SKHOOP's founder Sissi Kewenter was about to take her dog for a walk in Åre, Sweden. Putting on traditional snow pants seemed like nuisance at the time, but the further away from her house that they walked, the colder she got. As she began to freeze, Sissi started creatively developing the first insulated cover skirt as she raced back home where the Original Skirt was born.
The Original Skirt is the perfect warm accessory for those cold winter days, a perfect layer for long dog walks or just waiting for the bus.
• 2-way YKK side zipper on the right side
• 1-way YKK zipper on the lower left side
• 2 pockets with YKK zippers
• Waistline belt loops
• Rear waistline elastic for a perfect fit
• Shell: 100% polyester
• 80 g insulation
• Windproof and water-resistant, PFOA-free
• Sizes/weight: XS-XXL/325 g (size M)
• Length: 35”
(see our SIZE CHART)